The 200 Fundraising Club
The Friends of the Royal High School would like to invite you to take part in the 200 Fundraising Club!
The 200 Fundraising Club is a lottery. The lottery lasts for one year and consists of one draw per term.
40% of all income (‘the pot’) will be distributed in prizes at each draw and the remainder will be kept as a donation and used by the Friends of the Royal High School to support exciting projects at our school.
For just £20 you will be entered into every draw during the year, with a chance to win:
- First prize = 50% of the pot
- Second prize = 30% of the pot
- Third prize = 20% of the pot
A total of 200 ‘tickets’ are available to purchase, each at a cost of just £20 each.
The prize fund available for each draw will depend on the number of tickets purchased. There will be three prizes per draw, with a chance to win:
- First prize = 50% of the pot (£265 if all 200 tickets are purchased)
- Second prize = 30% of the pot (£160 if all 200 tickets are purchased)
- Third prize = 20% of the pot (£105 if all 200 tickets are purchased)
The more people who buy into The 200 Fundraising Club, the more money the Friends’ of the Royal High School will make, the bigger the prizes and the better our opportunities will become!
Winners are drawn at three draws across the academic year: Christmas Bazaar, Easter and the Summer Music Festival. You may join before any of the following dates and you will be entered into the next three draws:
- to enter for the Christmas Bazaar, please join before 30/11
- to join for the Easter Draw, please join before 15/3
- to join for the Summer Music Festival please join before 30/6.
Remember, whenever you join you will be entered into the next three draws.
If you have any queries please contact us at Friends200club@rhsb.gdst.net
To join the 200 Fundraising Club simply:
- Read the rules of the club, which can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Complete this application form.
- Once we have received your application we will confirm your entry and ask you to transfer £20 to the Friends of RHSB bank account. To save the hassle of renewing annually you can set up a standing order by completing and sending the form below to our bank.
- Wait for your winning number to be drawn!